All text, and all photos, images, and videos bearing the “Play Trains!” watermarks, on http://play-trains.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayTrainsBlog are Copyright © 2012 – 2016 Jessica Petersen, All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You are welcome to share photos from posts on this site, provided you meet the following criteria:
Facebook: If you would like to share one of my posts by sharing one photo from the post, you may do so if and only if you include a link to the post it comes from in the photo description. You may not provide a recipe or tutorial from my blog along with the photo.
Pinterest: You are welcome — and encouraged! — to Pin from my site, but please do not copy recipes or detailed descriptions of activities or crafts into the Pin descriptions.
Other blogs and websites: If you would like to share our posts with your readers, you may feature one photo with a link back to the page on my website that it comes from without contacting me if and only if the following five statements are all observed:
- My blog must be identified by name (“Play Trains!”) in the attribution of the source of the post and image.
- You may not feature more than one photo from any given blog post without express written permission.
- You may not reproduce part or whole posts, or any part of the text of a post, on your site without express written permission.
- You may not provide the recipe/tutorial on your website.
- You may not modify my images (including, but not limited to, adding text, cropping, removing my watermark, etc.) in any way without express written permission from me.
- If you are featuring my work in a round-up of content from similar content producers, I grant you permission to crop my image in order to include it in a collage highlighting some or all of the content included in your round-up post.
For any use not covered by the license provided above (e.g. printed media), please contact me to for additional licensing options and pricing.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please email me at [email protected]